Monday, December 12, 2011

An Interview with a Fellow Blogger

So, for my interview I did my once mortal enemy, but now very good friend, Katie Ong. Again, thank you Rose, for making us not hate each other.


Here it is….

#1 What is your name?

Katherine Ong

#2 Why did you start blogging?

So That I could help teenagers out in their walk with the Lord.

#3 How often do you blog?

Once a month

#4 Who are your two biggest inspirations for your writing?

Oswald Chambers, Paul from the Bible

#5 What do you plan to be when you grow up?

A paramedic

#6 What do you like most about your best friend?

How she is always ready to laugh

#7 What do you like most about the person giving you this interview?

His want to improve him self

#8 What do you like least about your best friend?

I like everything about my best friend

#9 What is your favorite past time?

Piano

#10 If you had to either watch “every girl should be married” or wear only the color hot pink for the rest of your life, which would you do?

If I only had to watch the movie once I would pick that first but if I had to watch it more then once I would rather wear pink.

In Christ alone,
Josh Martin

No comments: