Friday, November 25, 2011

Dessert Tutorial

First off, I don't eat dessert. (with few exceptions)
I don't eat chocolate at all. (with the exception of the recces piece) Don't ask me why, but for some reason I like those.

However during thanksgiving I do eat pumpkin pie.
So here is the tutorial on pumpkin pie:
Step 1: Go to the store and buy a pumpkin pie.
Step 2: Come home and follow cooking directions on the box.
Step 3: Wait.
Step 4: When it is done, eat the pie.
Step 5: (As was reminded me by a reader) add lots of whipped cream. (Thank you)

There you go. I know that was pretty sad, but I leave the actual pie baking to my sister and my best friend. :)

In Christ alone,
Josh Martin

2 comments:

Tillie said...

Whipped cream! You forgot the whipped cream!

ajfcello said...

haha awesomeness. I made 2 pumpkin pies for this Thanksgiving....oh yeh it was SO good!! LOVE pumpkin pie! :-)