Saturday, February 4, 2012

Write about something you feel strongly about.

Hi everyone,
I'm back. It hasn't been as long this time, but I'm still getting back into school, so I'm still fixing my schedule.

Seeking Wisdom and Counsel:

I'm sure we have all come to a cross roads before and didn't know what to do, right? Should I go to college? Should I get a job? Should I get married? No matter what the cross roads you have been at, it never hurts to have help. There are always people to turn to.

No. 1. If you don't know who to turn to, God is always ready to help. "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrew 4:16 He will never turn you down. He wont always answer right away, but wait upon the Lord.


No. 2. Your Pastor/Elder or a teacher you really respect. I have done this many times and I always enjoy the counsel they give me.

No. 3. Lastly, a close friend. They wont have as good of answer as God, and probably not as good as your Pastor/Elder/Teacher, but they can offer great advice. And you might feel more comfortable talking to them.

I'm asuming that you talk to your parents about whatever this is anyway.

In Christ alone,
Josh Martin

No comments: