Friday, April 8, 2011

The Award...... or so they say

Hello all you out there in blog land.


Exiting news... this just in... This blog has won its first award!! Yay!! Always only for my King has won the......

So, the conditions of winning this blog are this: You must list 7 things about yourself.

So, here they are..

1 My life belongs to the Lord and I have not regretted it for a second.

2 My favorite verse in the Bible is Matthew 16:26

3 My favorite book in the Bible is Romans

4 My favorite word is “Foliage”

5 My middle name remains a secret to almost everyone. (if you know it, consider yourself special)

6 I highly enjoy writing

7 I have been blessed with the best friends in the world!!!!!

I would like to pass this award on to someone else now. And the winner is……………………

Anna from “Living for Christ”

http://livingforchrist1.blogspot.com/

Okay Anna, your turn to take the award and say seven things about yourself, then pass it on.

2 Timothy 2:4 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.


Thanks for reading and don't forget about the contest. It ends soon. However, I am changing the ending date from the 10th to the 16th. Two reasons, 1 I have too much school to do, and 2 It isn't raining much right now. So, the 16th!

Josh Martin

No comments: