Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo contest

Hey all I know I almost never post, and I'm sorry about that. Its not easy trying to graduate early. There are a ton of dead lines. Anywho, Almost every blog that I follow has done a contest (most of which I've entered) so I think I've decided to do one. (and its not just to fit in. I couldn't care less about that) So here is the contest..... I want you to find a picture of a rainy street. Now I'm going for the old fashioned look. Try to think, brick paved streets and a sidewalk cafe' and its night time in Paris with lots of lights. Something like that. (its ok if all those things aren't in it) Just send me an email at Dallas9romonfl1@q.com Please, a max of 2 pics per-person. The contest will end April 10, so don't delay. And one more helpful hint, Don't just get on google images. I will recognize the pic immediately if you do. First prize will be me putting your pic and a link to your blog on mine. Second prize (assuming two people enter) will just have your name and a good job. 1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. Good luck, please enter, and have a good day. In Christ alone Josh Martin P.S. You get kudos if you take the picture yourself.

No comments: